Wednesday, January 10, 2007

We are so close

I went to the dr again this morning for another ultrasound and more bloodwork. I call the nurse Vampire now. I have been feeling some pressure and the nurse said it's because my ovaries are the size of golf balls. WOWzer that's big. She said up to the day of retrieval they will be the size of small oranges. That is so funny to me but I am sure it's gonna be painful. So anyway..... There are 10 follilcles measuring 10 mm or more and 2 measuring less than 10mm. My Estrogen is looking good, it's at 1632. The nurses are really excited because they say I am right where I need to be. The retreival will probably be on Sunday or Monday. With an estimated transfer on Wednesday. Then bedrest for 3 days.
Unfortunately I don't think I will make it to LA for Ali's baby shower. I am pretty sad since I wanted to be able to be there for her and see all the cool baby stuff she will get. I know she understands though.
My next appt is on Friday whooo hoooo we are getting so close now!!!
Staci

No comments: