Wednesday, January 3, 2007

The shots begin

We started the injections last night. So far so good. Last night was a little stressful because we didn't know what size needle to use. Once we got it straight it was cool. A little update. I started Lupron on 12-26-06 then had to wait to cycle then went to the dr on 1-2-07. That's when they gave us the OK to start the shots. I think we stay on the shots for 10 days before they will go in and get the follicles. I will be monitored every other day to make sure the follicles are growing normal. I never thought I would be doing this. We are learning alot and growing closer as a couple. Stay tuned.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And let the little one/ones know that "Uncles Faron and Adrian" were there from the beginning too! Good luck to you, Aaron and Ashley in adding to your family. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best and will be here reading up on all the exciting details. Love you! Sam

Freckles Fotography said...

I am so excited for you guys. This is a true test of love and patience. I love you guys so much and cant wait to meet my little Nephews/or neices :D Love you.

Anonymous said...

I love you guys so much...I can't wait for that phone call to tell me you're PREGNANT!! God will bless your family, just be patient and it will happen!! Oh I can't wait to meet the TWINS!!! Love Ya'll

The Stone-Simmons Family said...

Come on BABIES!!!!! I need another set of twins to play with. On a more serious note, I wish you and Aaron the best of luck through this all and can't wait for the phone call with exciting news. We are here for you all. Love you!

Nanna said...

Best wishes on your new adventure, Always know that we are here for you all! I can't wait to hug em, and pinch em, and squeeze em and oh you get the message, Lots of Love Nanna