Monday, October 1, 2007

Baby carrying machine

Everything is well. Aaron said I was a baby carrying machine. I have gained 4 lbs. Lily weighs 3 lbs 12 oz and Preston weighs 3 lbs 13 oz. Total weight gain is 39 lbs. I can't believe I have gained 39 lbs and I am still able to walk and I don't even complain (that often) The Dr said everything looks so good there is no reason to come every week. So I am still every 2 weeks. Which is ok since he is confident that I am doing so well. He is still thinking 36 weeks. I am pretty sure I will make it. I am not having any real problems except back pain but I can control that by relaxing. My feet swell if I stay on them too long but that is rare. They swelled today a little just because I was out going to the Dr. In all the multiples books I have been reading it says twins slow down around 32 weeks so I will be anxious to see how much weight they gain the next visit at 33 weeks.
I can't believe I only have about 5 more weeks to go. We are so ready!!!

Love,
Staci

No comments: