Saturday, September 29, 2007

Our week.....

Our week was good. Monday I did my usual resting and eating. Tuesday I went to Wal Mart to return something and buy a night gown for the hospital, then went to Whataburger. YUM!!! I also went to the school to pick Ashley up and started talking to the counselors secretary, who's daughter is 5 months pregnant with twins. I gave her one of the moms of multiples cards to give to her daughter, hopefully she can get some advice. She's gonna need it. Anyway after talking to her for an hour it was time to go. I have been getting all kinds of stares and questions lately. I can't imagine why?!?!?!? Wed rest and relax. Thur I went to Tasha's to visit her and the kiddos. Kate is walking and getting so big, she is all over the place. Jakob is so cute also! He loves Aunt Staci and my water. Friday Michelle called and said she was in the area so she picked me up and we went to lunch, Marshall's and Costco. It was nice to get out. When we went to Costco as soon as we went in the greeter said "when is the baby due?" Michelle said "November 4th" in her none of your business tone. She cracks me up!
So Monday I have my Dr appt Monday! Yay I love going to the Dr. I hope the babies weigh close to 4 lbs. I have been trying to eat as much as possible but it's getting really hard with the growing belly and heartburn. Ashley is in spirit squad at school. They practice Tues and Thur from 2:30 to 4:30. Plus she has tumbling on Mon and Wed . She is going to be so busy. Spirit squad just started so we don't know how that is going to work out. The school had a hard time finding a coach that would commit to the girls. Now that the season is almost over I think they got it all together.
OK more Monday after the Dr.

Love, Staci

No comments: