Monday, October 29, 2007

ASHLEY'S BIRTHDAY

Today our daughter turned 13. Wow twins on the way and a 13 yr old. Fun, fun, fun!!! Friday we went to dinner at a hibachi grill. Her choice and her favorite. Today we finally let her open her presents. She has been guessing for months what it could be and you know what she never guessed the right one. We got her a Nintendo Wii and Guitar Hero III. She and Aaron have been playing since she got home from tumbling. It's pretty awesome plus it will give her something to do once the babies come. I don't want her to feel like she is the babysitter. Aaron got a new toy too. He got a Paul Reed Smith guitar. He has been wanting it for a really long time. It's so beautiful. You ask what I get? I get 2 people who have taken care of me and put up with me for the last 9 months. Here is a picture with both of them playing.

4 comments:

Kim H. said...

How fun... sounds like she had a great birthday!

The Stone-Simmons Family said...

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!

The Stone-Simmons Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you!

Can't wait to hear the news of the babies being born!!!

I hope everything goes PERFECT tomorrow!