Thursday, July 26, 2007

In my spare time


I have been feeling really creative. I decided to do a theme (sort of) in the babies room. I got a valance that goes with the Alphabet soup baby collection. http://www.babyuniverse.com/product_images/pic/281/lk281-2433.jpg Then I got the wall hangings. I decided to make name plaques for all the babies. They turned out really cute. I painted everything and put a clear coat on top, then put all the animals on them. I also got an A, B, C and 1, 2, 3 and painted them to hang on the wall. The sheets are cream colored and the dust ruffle is red. So like I said it's kind of a theme but my own ideas. Once the babies are ready to go in their room it will be so cute for them. Ashley had a blast in Washington DC she got home today. She was so happy to sleep in her own bed. I guess being gone for 10 days you really miss home. We missed her too!!! Aaron will be back Saturday from Scotland. Then I think things will settle down as we get ready for school to start. My next Dr appt is 8-6 at 10:20 am.
take care- love ya- Staci

No comments: