Sunday, July 15, 2007

Baby Shower!

Where do I begin. We had a great turn out for the babies shower. We got so many nice things, the generosity of everyone was overwhelming. Words can not describe it. We had such a good time with all of our family and friends. The only thing I regret is that I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone. There were so many people. After everyone left we went through all the baby stuff and sorted it bath stuff, socks, bibs etc. I will spend the next few weeks going through and finding a place for everything. I appreciate Deanna, Tasha and Kari for everything they did in pulling this off. They are amazing. I didn't have to worry about anything.
Our house is all clean and back to normal, except for the mountain of baby stuff in the bedroom. Ashley leaves tomorrow for Washington DC. She is so excited. We have spent the day getting her ready. Come Monday I will be sleeping very late. No more work! I am going to have to get used to that.
Take care I have a Dr appt Friday and will fill everyone in after that.
Love,
Staci

No comments: