Saturday, February 23, 2008

Recall notices

Here I am reading my Parents magazine when I noticed that I own 2 of the products on the recall list. I started thinking how in the heck am I supposed to know if an item has been recalled. Alas there is a website you can go to and sign up for recall notices based on child products, outdoors products, homes products etc. I thought it was a great idea. I called the phone #'s listed for the products I own that have been recalled and they are sending me new parts.

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.aspx

1 comment:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

I finally signed up for e-mail alerts after having our highchairs recalled and then some Einstein blocks recalled. It amazes me that so much stuff is recalled every single day!

I love the laughing video. That's the best!