Thursday, February 21, 2008

Do I dare say it....... or blog about it?

Last night the babies had another fantastic night. They took their last bottle at 6:30 pm were alseep by 7 pm and slept until 2 AM!!!!!! I had to go in once about 8 and pick Preston up and rock him back to sleep. I didn't have to feed him though. I only did the rocking to prevent waking Lily. It only took about 10 mins and he was out again. I fed them at 2 m was back in bed by 2:30 and slept until 7 am. Can it be that they are really getting the hang of this sleeping thing. I will see what tonight brings. Aunt Tasha is coming over to "watch" them after I put them to bed. Tonight I get to go to my moms of multiples meeting. I haven't been since I was pregnant. So I am very excited to get to go. Aaron has his first guitar lesson at the church.
Today I bought their Easter outfits. These will also be the outfits they will wear at their baby dedication. I think it will be at the end of March but that will be a later post. Their outfits are so cute. I tried Lily's on and started crying. She looks like a little doll. Preston is sleeping so I can't try his on. I can't wait until you can see them.

Here are some pics of our trip to Louisiana.























No comments: