Friday, June 22, 2007

Joined a mulitples club

I went to the Northwest Houston Moms of Multiples group meeting last night. I had so much fun! The ladies were so informative. We had a meet & greet from 7 to 7:30 then a meeeting. The meeting part was just announcements about some of the moms on bedrest, some who have recently given birth and some who's babies are still in NICU. We then went into groups to have a q & a session. My group was woman who are pregnant along with moms who have multiples up to 6 months. There were alot of twin moms. I only met one mom who was pregnant with triplets and she is 15 weeks. We compared pregnancies and talked a little. I am the 13th triplet mom to join. I am the only one with identicals plus a fraternal. There are 144 members of the group. We will meet on the 3rd Thur of every month and every month there is a different agenda. Next month will be nutrition. They will probably bring in a speaker to talk about baby nutrition. They also have playgroups varying by ages that meet weekly. The group is a great place to meet moms and get questions answered. Everyone was really friendly!!! I met a lady who graduated from Aaron's high school (Cecelia High School) She said her mom lives on Guidry Rd in LA which is the road Aaron's grandparents live on. Small world huh?!?!?!?!

Staci

1 comment:

The Brookharts said...

Hi! Got your blogsite from the Triplet Connection. I went back and read your IVF stuff and the excitement of finding out you were pregnant with triplets. Mine are only 15 months old but feels like forever ago. It brought back such great memories. I didn't start blogging until a couple months after they were born. So I loved reading your history. Congratulations! You're in for a ride. It's so much work but so worth it.

Karen
www.brookharts.wordpress.com