Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lily pie is home

Lily came home happy and healthy yesterday. We are trying to get back to a somewhat normal routine. They have gone back to eating every 3 hours? I have no idea why this sudden change. They are eating about 4 to 4 1/2 oz each feeding. Maybe it's a growth spurt, who knows. I am just happy they are eating and doing well.
Mama Jean went back to Louisiana this morning. She was such a huge help. I don't think we would have made it without her. Aaron's family has been so awesome. My family has been too. I can't thank everyone enough for the help. We had people staying at the hospital just so we could get showers and a meal. Speaking of meals thank you for them. It has been so wonderful not having to worry about what's for dinner.
I have taken more pics and will put them on later. I have to go pick up Ashley's medicine. She has an ear infection. I took her to the dr. and we have all received flu shots and the babies got the RSV shot before they left the hospital. Hopefully this is the end of our germs.

Staci

8 comments:

The Stone-Simmons Family said...

I am so glad she is finally there. I have been checking this everyday to see how things were. We all have been sick over here, so that's why you haven't seen or heard much of us in the last few days. Glad to see EVERYONE is getting better! We will be by soon to see you all! Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

staci so glad your babies are home and doing well!

The Brown Bunch said...

I am so glad that you guys are a full family again. You are all still in our prayers!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Hopefully now their immune systems are extra strong and will get them all through the winter season nice and healthy!

The Spencer Family said...

Hi Staci,
I am so relieved to hear the news. I am also glad the dinners were helpful.
Please don't hesitate to ask for more.
Joyce Spencer

Kim H. said...

Praise God that everyone is home, and hopefully will soon be healthy. Let us know if you need anything!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad ya'll are home !!!!!!
amy

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful mom you are ...... Fast thinkin at the most horrible moment !! As I have said before you deserve nothing but the best and I will continue to pray for those adorable babies !!
kayla ramsey